Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Love to Watch...

Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!
I want to share with you guys some of my favorite TV shows that are airing right now that I'm obsessed with. I'm one of those people that watches too many shows and I literally get stressed because my DVR is getting full and I have zero time to watch anything (Yes I know my life is a struggle, right?). If we are talking about shows in general, I watch so many, because I have my current shows and also my Netflix shows.


When it comes to Netflix, these are the shows that I watch/have watched: 90210, New Girl, American Horror Story, and Gossip Girl. 90210 has got to be my favorite show for right now, it's so addicting and it makes me wish that they still had shows on air right now that were those dramatic, annoying teen dramas that we all get addicted to. Oh and can we just talk about how Degrassi is still a thing.. I stopped watching when Mandy and Paige were done let's be honest. But anyways, those are the shows I watch right now. When I have more time, God knows when that will be, I would also like to watch Grey's Anatomy and Friends. What are your Netflix favorites? 

When it comes to what's on the air right now, like on cable and stuff, I keep up with more than [the Kardashians] I can handle. The shows that I watch currently are: Empire, The Fosters, Real World, Parenthood, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Eye Candy, Snooki & JWoww, Real Housewives of BH, and The Bachelor. Also, The Real daytime talk show :-)


Alright so first let's starts on a positive note, Empire is my absolute guilty pleasure oh my gosh. The acting is A1, the singing and songs are SO good I actually downloaded a few songs over the past few weeks. Am I the only one that is lowkey wanting Cookie to get back with Lucious just for the fact that she HAS to get Empire back when he dies? This show just has such a great plot and I know that this series will do well which makes me happy because I don't like to get bored. That brings me to my negatives, Glee and Pretty Little Liars. Okay first off is Glee. I'm just honestly bored of this season, the songs are snooze fests, and all the Glee alums need to do something with their lives to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I love Rachel Barry and the old cast, but I would like to see them do something different.. I know for a fact that I would not want to be coming back to MY high school literally 2 years after graduating and try to teach students that are like 3 years younger than me. Then there's PLL. Honestly I don't even know what the mystery is anymore, what are we still looking for? These girls need to chill tf out and be normal people and go to college and change their cell phone numbers so they don't keep getting a damn text from A. I'm over it to be honest. Oh, did I mention that there are still 2 more seasons after this season? I just want to know what happens, get to the point already. The other shows on this list are really good, but I'm going to stop myself before I write a novel. I do just want to say that I'm super depressed that Parenthood had their series finale, I cried so much. I felt like we were friends or something. 

Shows that I'm super excited for: I cannot wait until the new KUWTK season (this spring), The Night Shift season 2 (Feb. 23), Chrisley Knows Best (March), and The Royals (March 15th).

I hope you liked this blog post, I really do love the shows I watch even though they annoy me sometimes and I complain about them. I'm sure you can relate, especially if you watch reality television.

bye bye :-)
~Cam~


No comments:

Post a Comment