Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Leather is HOT

Helllloooo!!
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I love photography and taking pictures. My favorite type of photography is portrait and nature :) Every couple of weeks I take pictures of one of my bestfriends for her fashion blog.( http://fashionnewsie.blogspot.com/
I've known her for forever and I LOVE taking pictures of her because they always turn out on fleek and she just always slays for the camera, like for real she's so photogenic it makes me so jealous.

Her newest blog post goes into depth about this leather outfit of the day she has going on, but I thought I would share a few of the photos from this last photoshoot with the one and only Rachel. Enjoy kiddos :)







Hope you enjoy this photos as much as I do :)
Much loveee, Cam



No comments:

Post a Comment