Monday, September 22, 2014

My life is a.. shuffle?

I've been slacking at this whole 'I'll be blogging a couple times a week' thing.. I'm busy I'm sorry!! Between doing nothing and watching Big Brother, my life is a struggle, cha feel? No but seriously, I've just finally come to the realization that I'm a senior and need to start thinking about college and my future blah blah blah.. I'm a little bit behind and I'm getting stressed to say the least lololol. But it's okay because I am a pro at procrastinating so I'm sure it'll all work out in the end :-)
Anyways.. on a separate note, today is Monday (boo) so that means that its music Monday. For today, I am just simply going to put my music that's on my iPhone on shuffle and list the first 10 that come up. Odds are.. I'm just guessing here ahead of time, that 5 of the 10 songs that come up are going to be either Lady Gaga or Lana Del Rey. That's my guess and if I'm right then I expect all of my readers to send me $100. Which means that I will actually be in debt.. Perfect. Here we gooooo:

Shuffle Mode folks-

1. Dollhouse- Priscilla Renea
Okay if I was actually listening to my music on shuffle and this song came on.. it would be one of those songs that I skip for sure. Buuuuut it threw me back to like 7th grade which is fun, but yet kind of scary at the same time because now I have an image of awkward and brace face Cam in my head.

2. The Boys- Nicki Minaj & Cassie
These are all kind of throwback songs so far and I'm kind of sort of liking it. This song is fun because Nicki is just a character and I love listening to her rap words that I don't understand at all.

3. No Hands- Waka Flocka Flame
L O L. Can you say freshman year jam? If you've learned one thing so far.. my shuffle mode is not on fleek right now. You've also learned that I'm not racist.

4. Here's to Never Growing Up- Avril Lavigne
I almost feel like Avril is afraid to be in my shuffle mode right now because of the other contestants.. I also feel like this could be a possible song title that Waka Flocka would sing. (YOLO or nah)

5. Turn Me On- Nicki Minaj
Alright so we are throwing it back about 3 years and I'm liking this one, it's a little on the mainstream and basic side but you can't deny that the music video leaves you like 'da fuq' everytime *inserts meme* Watch this very somewhat disturbing video

6. Dark Paradise- Lana Del Rey
This song title kind of describes your after thoughts after watching that video right? Well, unless the rest of the songs are Lana and/or Gaga then I guess I will have failed at yet another thing in my life. (story of my life)

7. Girls- The 1975
I'm done, literally this is one of the few times it's not Lana or Gaga on my shuffle! But seriously, if you haven't listened to this alternative band, their debut album is wonderful! And then after you listen to that, go ahead over here and watch an artist that is kind of similar to them, very alternative and dark, not a very well known artist yet though here  

8. 3-Way- The Lonely Island ft. Lady Gaga
Hey this song features Gaga so that counts! This song is hilarious and I'm sure that you guys are very confused of what kind of music I listen to, I want to let you know that so am I to be honest. I recommend that you play this song at some kind of family gathering because the lyrics will really touch the hearts of your family (hopefully distant) and friends.

9. Problem- Natalia Kills
This song slays. It kind of just makes you feel like a boss. Everytime I hear this song I just picture myself as Jennifer Aniston and dancing the pole. And if you haven't seen We're the Millers than ylou probably are very confused now and need to drive to the nearest Redbox and rent this movie for your own good.

10. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
Not gonna lie, this whole shuffle mode fiasco has been worth it with the ending of this song. This song defines the moment when I knew Gaga was my all-time idol, hero, inspiration, you name it. I was bitten and became a monster with this song and will continue to be for the rest of my existence because with the help of her music, I've been able to be more myself than I could ever imagine.

Well I'm gonna stop myself before I get in my feelings and go on and on about the goddess of love Gaga, because you know I could go on forever.. Thanks for reading, whoever you are and wherever you and if you even exist for that matter. I hope you enjoyed the songs I came across possibly more than I did and checked them out, I would love to hear your shuffle mode songs! Comment below my loves. Remember to not only be yourself, but whoever you are, be a good one.

P.S. I'm watching Dancing With the Stars wishing that I had rhythm of any kind.

Aphrodite Lady Seashell Bikini girl says goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment