Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm.. BAACKK!

Okaaaaay so I'm back, omg I said I was going to start doing blog posts again the first week of January but of course that didn't happen. Well now it's been 3 months since I've last posted. I'm going to start by clarifying that literally nothing has changed in my life in the past 3 months, still single af and still constantly wanting 2 things: to graduate high school and awaiting the day that Chipotle realizes that delivery service is necessary. Also, I really have nothing interesting to say in this blog post besides informing my one follower on here that I am still living. *when you stress that you need more followers because one is actually super sad*. I've been thinking of different blog posts and I have ideas of possibly starting a YouTube channel with one of my bestfriends from work, it'll slay your life I'm sure so spread the word! <--- if even 2 people are reading this.
There's no way that I could possibly recap everything that's happened in the last 2 months so please enjoy my 3 months in a nutshell "gallery" of photos. In the past few months I've made stronger friendships that I know will last for a long time and I'm super happy about that. Enjoy these photos and I'll be back soon to share some of my New Years resolutions and my 2015 "bucket list".

I went to the New Politics/Bad Suns concert & met them in October

Went to DC in November on a school trip!

Six Flags holiday in the park with my fraansss

This is my bestfriend. He's 5. He's super cool.

Work Christmas party (:

Work Christmas Party part 2 (:

2015 2015
LOVE YOURSELF AND LOVE YOUR FLAWS THIS YEAR. YOURE PERFECT

No comments:

Post a Comment